FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Job Description Summary:
The Senior Cyber Security Architect will be responsible for Threat Modeling / Security Architecture Review of FICO products applications, infrastructure and cloud environment.
Lead the cyber security solutions architecture throughout project lifecycle.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to: AlexTeplitsky@fico.com
• Preferably 8-10 years of experience in Security Architecture, design and Application Security
• Ability to identify architectural level security issues and recommend remediation
• Ability to quickly recommend solution to the enterprise related to Application Security issues
• Firm understanding of enterprise class application architectures that are highly scalable and reliable and the ability to secure them.
• Create policy standard and guidelines in the area of Application Security
• • Good communication skill and a desire to function in a team based environment.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks.
• Comprehensive understanding of cyber security trends and threats to sensitive data
• Must be able to establish, manage, monitor and control a cyber security program in a global organization
• Background in security controls, auditing, network and system security
• General knowledge of application functionality in a public and private cloud environment
• Demonstrated experience and history of increasing responsibility in project management and supervision in a large, complex information systems environment
• Effectively communicates programs to reduce risk to sensitive data to senior leadership and stakeholders
• Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and complete multiple projects effectively and concurrently
• Develops project documentation to numerous audiences both tactical and strategic level
• Ensure appropriate processes are in place and executed to drive collaboration and alignment within the team and with the broader IT organization
• Strong negotiating, influencing and problem resolution skills
• Leads the resolution of critical, cross-organizational security issues
• 3 years of security architect experience in large company
• Proven strong network and infrastructure background
• Cloud security in the enterprise
• Highly motivated and a go getter. Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Experience with software development tools and practices, including IDE’s, Source Code Repositories, Binary Repositories, CI and Build Tools, Package Managers. Understanding of emerging DevOps platforms and tools, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, cloud platforms, etc. a strong plus
• Master’s degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science or highly related program
• Desired certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSK, CCSP, GSSP-JAVA, CEH, C|CISO and related GIAC
• Working knowledge of PCI, ISO 2700, GDPR, NIST frameworks and other standards and regulations that impact information security
• High performance culture promoting recognition, rewards and professional development.
• Competitive base salary coupled with attractive role-specific incentive plan.
• Comprehensive benefits program.
- What will you do as a Senior Cyber Security Architect?
- • Perform Threat Modeling and Security architecture review
- • Hands on AWS cloud experience required
- • Preferably Amazon AWS Solution Architect
- • Create dataflow diagrams depicting trust boundaries
- • Identify asset, security controls and threat agents in the data flow diagram
- • Analyze weakness in the security controls and identify missing security controls
- • Ability to identify vulnerabilities and gap in the architecture. Deep knowledge of application level vulnerabilities
- • Ability to combine multiple vulnerabilities
- • Create use cases and abuse cases
- • Deep knowledge of AWS cloud environment and security aspects
- • Work with multiple hybrid cloud environment plus Internal and external IT environment.
- • As a member of the Cyber Security Architects you will be responsible for the security aspects of the design throughout a project lifecycle and accountable for security solutions integrity with the relevant to cloud plus Internal and external IT environments and integration with them.
- • Maintain deep knowledge of Cloud related solutions on every level IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, containers and other virtualization technologies and its related security trends.
- • Deep knowledge of security standards and practices that will assist in identifying business opportunities with emphasis on innovative security technologies.
- • Guide various product experts regarding the security solution in general and cloud related.
- • Analyze, evaluate, study cloud security trends, vulnerabilities, and provide ongoing feedback to products management about for delivery of best practices.
- • Security research about new software vulnerabilities and their dependencies in FICO developed software
- • Knowledge in static and dynamic security testing
- • Knowledge in penetration testing applications and infrastructure
- • Knowledge in Open Source program
- • Collaborate with engineers, consultants and leadership to address security risks and provide mitigation recommendations within the SDLC.