Gavin de Becker & Associates (GDBA) protects the worlds most influential and at-risk public figures. Founded in 1978 by 3-time Presidential appointee, Gavin de Becker, our firm’s Protectors, Analysts, and Investigators are committed to our mission of protecting human life through the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
**First year earnings range from $65k-$90k based on a 40-hour work week. Additional overtime opportunities, bonuses, and travel pay are also available. Visit our new Earnings & Benefit Page to learn more at www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits **
The Safety, Privacy and Wellbeing of our Clients.
- Provide protection and logistical support at clients' homes and when they travel
- Detect and defeat adversaries
- Create and maintain readiness to meet any threat
- Survey and prepare locations prior to arrival of the protected person
- Coordinate and execute plans for security and medical emergencies
Who You Are
Military, law enforcement, or security background is meaningful, though not a requirement. We’re less interested in what you are than who you are. Our most successful protectors come from a variety of backgrounds and have succeeded because they are physically fit, willing to learn, tell the truth, work together and prove to be trustworthy. Our promotion system is merit-based. Performance matters most, not seniority.
Successful Candidates will have these attributes:
- Wish to be of service and protect others
- Excellent communication ability
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of attentiveness and energy
- Excellent health and fitness, able to pass physical readiness test
- Drug and nicotine free
- Can pass a pre-employment background investigation
Note: We are also hiring for an Executive Protection Team Leader, view our complete list of job postings at https://gdba.com/careers-map/listings.
- Highest Standard of Quality and Resources in the Industry
- 12-Day Introductory Training Academy, plus continual training and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k.
- Gym, Massage, Ammunition and Cellphone Reimbursements.
- View or Earnings & Benefits Page (www.gdba.com/earnings-and-benefits) for additional information.
#veterans #transitioning #military #servicemember
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided