About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Manager of Event Security ensures that the highest level of service is provided by overseeing security operations for an event scheduled at SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. This position will be involved with the development and execution of standard operating policies and procedures and execution of safety and security protocols for an event at an extraordinary level. More specifically, this position will be responsible for the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership of security operations including vulnerability mitigation, incident response, and risk assessments.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement policies, standards, and procedures to safeguard the company.
- Ensure all building security systems are operating as necessary during event and non-event periods. Security systems include but are not limited to; cameras and access control, physical security equipment (magnetometers, hand-wands, bollards, etc.,).
- Serve as escalation point to client and employee security inquiries, concerns, and/or complaints during an event. Prevent future issues by examining all past situations and maintaining a pro-active thought process.
- Establish measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with security, and other business strategies.
- Responsible for championing awareness, influencing compliance with security policies, and providing solutions for business specific security issues.
- Develop, create and implement an accepted and sustainable security culture, while addressing employee conduct and performance concerns.
- Establish and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with customers, including local, state and federal authorities.
- Establish and maintain the venue’s reputation for excellent entertainment experience by balancing enforcement of rules and regulations with guest safety and enjoyment.
- Maintain the proper image and generate positive public relations by resolving guest/artist/client/tenant issues, concerns, and complaints pertaining to security during events.
- Collaborate and work with Event Services to plan events that are aligned with the client, as well as the Security Department’s and Company's organizational goals and service culture.
- Oversee and manage contracted security associated with various events.
- Work with Guest Services management to communicate with past, current and future guests to answer inquiries, respond to concerns/complaints, and prevent future issues.
- Work with Guest Services staff in managing large crowds under constantly changing event environments.
- Assist in the communications to local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies if relevant for the event.
- Consistently review established policies and procedures, making recommendations for change and improvement.
- Research and analyze event information (security riders, site visits) to provide staffing recommendations and estimates prior to events.
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of facility security systems and programs.
- Make immediate decisions and communicate with security staff in emergency situations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as relevant and necessary.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business Administration, Sports Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of motivated and accomplished security experience; preferred experience working in similar event based environment.
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to lead, give clear, concise direction and provide constructive feedback; can demonstrate confidence and leadership abilities.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively in a professional, diplomatic and mature manner with internal and external clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community.
- Extensive experience managing teams; demonstrated ability in coaching, counseling, directing and developing teams or large groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Position requires prolonged standing, prolonged walking, and able to work in the elements of the weather at times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided