The Dragos Business Delivery Team is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead projects that cross IT, Engineering, Security, and Product. As this occurs, the right person will see areas to strategically implement agile best practices to increase quality.
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
- Drive collaboration of teams to execute a project from intake through continual delivery of compliance-related work.
- Create and publish technical documentation associated with government assessment packages.
- Provide project leadership with strong knowledge of security while adhering to milestones.
- Set and manage project and program expectations while managing communications to stakeholders internal and external to the company.
- Deliver clear risk management and problem-solving abilities through multiple communication methods.
- The ability to bring a strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
- 5+ years of project management experience, including experience in one of the following: FIPS 140, Common Criteria, FedRAMP, and other federal projects.
- 5+ years working in an agile environment managing highly technical projects.
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate, and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with methodologies such as Kanban, ITIL, PMP, Lean, Six Sigma
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite, Microsoft Project, and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Base Salary: $168,000
- Salary + Benefits + Equity = $288,800
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
- Salary: $0 - $168000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute