XOR Security is currently seeking talented Cloud Engineer to support an Agency-level enterprise cyber program. To support this vital mission, XOR staff are on the forefront of providing Advanced CND Operations, and Security Engineering support to include the development of advanced analytics and countermeasures to protect critical assets from hostile adversaries. To support the integrity, security, and resiliency of critical operations, we are seeking candidates with diverse backgrounds in security engineering and systems administration. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of complexities related to cloud security, Operations and Maintenance (O&M), cloud brokering, and cloud infrastructure implementation.
Washington D.C., USA
Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft Azure
- 2-4 years of experience in cloud environments focused on security
- 2-4 years of experience in security engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of information security, cloud security, systems engineering, big data, or the various sciences related to enterprise technology.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge in information security, cloud security, systems engineering, big data, or the various sciences related to enterprise technology.
- Participate in the improvement of agency's overall security posture and mission capabilities with the adoption of cloud computing technologies.
- The Contractor shall actively participate in discussions to coordinate and align mission/business objectives and cloud technological capabilities to allow continued technology modernization within the agency.
- Participates as needed in all phases of systems security engineering with emphasis on the planning, analysis, security, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Provide support to understand and develop system requirements and technical solutions for cybersecurity engineering based on system architectures.
- Support the maturation of agency's enterprise architecture to align with the Commission's information security and risks to the organizational operations, organizational assets, and individuals.
- Develop alternatives of system designs and/or architectures which consider trade-offs between security requirements, functional/operational requirements and cost
- Identify and define the requirements of the overall security of the network.
- Plan, engineer, and monitor overall security implementation of network systems.
- Support in configuring and implementing network security tools.
- Test and provide solutions for system weaknesses, threats, security issues.
- Research and identify latest suitable technologies and processes that will improve the overall security of the system.
- Regularly audit the existing network configuration and provide improvement recommendations.
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided