The Automated Defense Research team within Research and Development designs advanced software leveraging Mandiant intelligence and expertise. Automated Defense software evaluates a variety of telemetry, organizational context and proprietary intelligence to automatically identify and prioritize incidents for customers.
Staff Solution Architects within the Research team provide expert knowledge in the design of advanced security software and assists sales with solutioning and demonstration of software. Staff Solutions Architects have the opportunity to grow in an exciting space of automation, interact with a variety of technologies and operationalize Mandiant intelligence by designing new capabilities in the software.
What You Will Do:
- Research technologies and design software solutions based on business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with sales and customer success to determine solutions and deployment strategies that provide value to customers
- Present Mandiant solutions to customers from the perspective of a security operations and/or threat intelligence leader
- Collaborate with marketing and provide thought leadership for initiatives
- Evaluate decisions made by advanced decision automation software to ensure accuracy in identifying potential incidents for customers
- 5+ years experience with technologies heavily employed by enterprise Security Operations, such as: EDR, XDR, NDR, IDS/IPS, Antivirus, Vulnerability Scanners, Cloud Security, SSO
- 5+ years experience with SIEM and log aggregation technologies; to include creation of alert logic and rulesets, as well as common architecture and log collection strategies
- 3+ years experience working cyber security investigations in one or more of the following security operations disciplines: security monitoring, incident response, insider threat, threat intelligence
- Experience communicating vision and presenting ideas, concepts, programs & strategies to various levels of management and technical staff
- Experience managing or leading teams in high stress, dynamic environments/situations
- Experience working with a dynamic, cross-functional group of stakeholders to solve complex problems
- Familiarity with SaaS application architecture and common approaches to API integrations as they relate to Security Operations requirements
As a U.S. federal contractor, Mandiant has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy to comply with our obligations under applicable laws and requirements. This position may be covered under Mandiant’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as required in order to support federal contracts, access company offices and/or attend in-person meetings and work events. If covered under this policy, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 may be required as a condition of hire. At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Minimum Salary: $125,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations. Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms. Benefits: Whether you are just starting your career, reaching a milestone, or gearing up for retirement, we offer plans and programs to keep you happy and healthy at any stage of life. We regularly evaluate our options to make sure they’ve got everything you need. Part of what makes Mandiant great is our diverse team, and we’ve made it our priority to provide benefits that support you on your individual journey at work and at home. Mandiant subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute