Become a SOC Analyst for Bloomreach! You will take an important role within our 24/7 Security Operations Center team. Our company provides the best digital experience for the top international e-commerce companies. Your work will impact hundreds of millions of consumers in the online space. You will work in one of our offices or from home on a full-time basis, and be part of the GIST (Global Information Security & Technology) group.
- Monitor, analyze, and interpret security/system logs for events, operational irregularities, and potential incidents, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Uses security dashboards to detect anomalous activities
- Monitor Cloud infrastructure for security-related events
- Monitor threat/vulnerability landscape and security advisories.
- Manage Incidents through the Incident Response lifecycle
- Follow, improve, and execute Standard Operating Procedures
- Create and manage security event tickets to resolution
- Build automation and develop new use cases
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, Mitre ATT&CK, and Networking principles.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as part of a Security Operations team
- Good Analytical skills, problem-solving, and Interpersonal skills
- Functional understanding of IT infrastructure, information security, and controls including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, SIEMs, EDRs, etc.
- Basic understanding of Cloud environments (AWS, GCP)
- Desire to learn, develop new skills, and grow into more complex responsibilities over time
- Bachelor’s degree or similar industry experience in cyber security, information technology, computer science, or similar field
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided