- Salary: $165000 - $165001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Our sales enablement team is growing! We are looking for a Technical Enablement Manager who will support our internal Solutions Architects and Channel Partner technical sales teams. In this role, you will work closely with departments across the company to provide technical sales with current and relevant content and tools to ensure their and Dragos' success. You will leverage your experience building and delivering relevant content thoroughly to enable the teams to ramp up and execute quickly and effectively. In addition, you will aid your team in identifying and implementing continuous process and content improvements to support our hypergrowth global environment.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement leadership along with Solutions Architect leadership, Channel Partner leadership, and Product Management to identify learning gaps and develop a plan for onboarding and continuous enablement of internal and external technical sales teams
- Build and maintain courseware, demo materials, and hands-on lab exercises for internal and external technical sales teams
- Identify and implement process improvement across the technical pre-sales cycle, including the process for proof of concepts
- Create and execute assessment programs for internal and external technical sales teams, including the evaluation of demos and technical presentations
- Establish processes to monitor results of training participants and collect feedback to determine the effectiveness and to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Sales Enablement team to leverage best practices and programs
- Organize and maintain internal and external content repositories, the partner portal, and the Dragos Academy (learning management system)
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement, Channel Partner, and Solutions Architect leadership to contribute technical training for in-person and virtual events, and training, such as Sales Kick-Off, Partner Summits, Solutions Architect training workshops, etc.
- Learn the Dragos product and services offerings with specific emphasis on the Dragos platform.
- Experience creating and teaching courseware for cybersecurity or SaaS products.
- Experience performing as or supporting a pre-sales technical team in enterprise software sales (Systems Engineer, Solutions Architect)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders globally to develop and manage relationships at all levels without direct authority
- Ability to run large-scale sophisticated projects from concept through to implementation.
- Experience enabling technical professionals in a SaaS environment.
- Software & Tool familiarity
- Familiarity with cloud computing and virtualization
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.