Ever wondered what it would be like to protect the largest meal solutions company in the world serving 6 million customers across 7 brands and 15 countries from countless cyber risks? Believe us, it is an exciting roller coaster ride! We are a team of highly motivated, fun-loving, and constantly evolving individuals. Our mission is to enable HelloFresh to build and maintain safe products at speed and scale.
Security at HelloFresh is at the very core and in every corner of the organization. We are responsible for securing assets ranging from cloud infrastructure to numerous supplier systems, users ranging from specialized functions like legal to 100+ engineering teams; data for thousands of recipes to millions of customers and inventory from 100+ SaaS apps to thousands of devices.
The Security function sets the strategy, direction, and capabilities to improve HelloFresh's security posture. This includes detection & response, vulnerability management, cloud security, IT security, compliance engineering, risk management and more. If you have the spark for cyber security and wish to enable the change in the way people eat forever.
We’re looking for a new teammate to join us on the journey of keeping HelloFresh a trusted name - someone with a passion for security and appetite for new challenges. Security Engineers work in a variety of ways to constantly iterate and improve HelloFresh’s security posture.
You will be the first port of call for responding to HelloFresh’s enterprise IT security related needs. You will also deploy and operate tools and processes to enable partners teams from IT and DevOps to meet collective objectives and key results.
What you’ll do
- Enhance the security posture of the enterprise IT infrastructure and services by hardening them against abuse and nefarious activity
- Implement secure configurations and policies for Azure/Active Directory, VPN, Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS, Email Security and MDM tools
- Responsible for security hardening of the network layers — ranging from setting up port security and secure WIFI APs to establishing PKI infrastructure
- Deploy, optimize and operate modern security solutions like EDR/EPP solutions
- Assist in company-wide security awareness campaigns and vulnerability patching for network components
- Prepare status reports and following up with the stakeholders to close the remediation loop
- Perform comparative analysis for various security products/tools prior to procurement
What you’ll bring
- Hands-on experience hardening network devices, servers and workstations using CIS 20CC framework and the likes
- In-depth understanding of common TCP/IP protocols and modern-day security threats on each network layer and protecting against them
- Understanding of security related host and network artefacts
- Decent exposure with *nix-based systems, Network firewalls and vendor products
- Good communication and reporting skills
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidized childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided