- Salary: $48000 - $87000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Both
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
SUMMARY: A developing technology professional applying expertise in one or more disciplines that support the organization’s technology infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Produces, maintains and updates existing documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Administers installed technologies following approved processes and procedures.
- Participates in the implementation of technologies, coordinating with appropriate operational groups and under guidance from senior staff.
- Implements changes and installations to one or more components of the infrastructure as directed, executing tests and reporting on performance.
- Collects and analyzes data on the performance of installed technologies (e.g. response time, availability, health checks of equipment), proactively recommending required maintenance and upgrades as appropriate.
- Provides ongoing support and troubleshooting for installed technical solutions.
- Participates in incident management.
- Continuously updates knowledge databases.
- May provide guidance to more junior staff.
- May participate in on-call rotations as needed.
- May be required to perform work after hours.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience required
- 4 years of relevant experience required
- Preferred qualifications include:
- Strong networking background, Security+ certification
- Knowledge of supporting the following technologies:
- Network access control (NAC)
- Web application firewall (WAF)
- Cloud access security broker (CASB)
- Secure email gateway
- Proxy / web filtering gateway
- Infrastructure / platform cloud security