As a Security Operations Engineer, you’ll help take our security processes to the next level. This is achieved through security operations focused on event data, incident response, tooling, and automation to focus on what matters. In this role you’ll also act as a security champion, working closely and tirelessly with IT in helping them make security-conscious decisions.
To give you a better idea, here are some tasks you might do as a Security Analyst at Pleo
- Collaborate with the IT team to review and manage our security controls, access controls and identity management;
- Assisting IT with the implementation and integration of SSO for all corporate SaaS solutions and tooling;
- Work on the implementation and maintenance of our security event monitoring tooling;
- Manage the tooling stack to effectively detect and respond to security incidents;
- Help build our security incident management and forensics capabilities;
- Respond to, triage, and investigate potential incidents across Pleo’s infrastructure;
- Implementing security orchestration and automation on top of existing solutions.
The nitty-gritty skills
- Fundamental technical understanding of key technologies such as AWS, GCP, Okta;
- Fundamental understanding of key operating systems such as macOS, Windows and Linux
- You may have some experience with Identity and Access Management systems like Okta;
- Experience with SIEM
- 2+ years of scripting/coding (Python, Golang, Java, etc);
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have
- Open to learning and working on new domains and technology.
- A passion for information security
- You are a hands-on attitude and the ability to drive solutions to completion
We don't really care about certificates, degrees, and all that jazz. However, we won't penalize you for talking about your super-relevant degree in computer science or showing off your brand new certificate. We also don't need you to have x years of experience in information security, but would of course love for you to tell us about any experience that you think is relevant for the job.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided