Agilisys is the UK's most innovative IT and business process service provider, transforming the way our clients deliver services to their customers through the use of strategic, affordable, shared service platforms. Working for both the public and private sector, we have earned a strong reputation and hold deep domain expertise within local government, education and healthcare.
Our technology specialists are passionate about staying ahead of market trends to meet changing preferences across government and the public sector. As a result, we continue to deliver measurable savings and improved citizen outcomes through excellent service provision.
How will you spend your days?
- Monitor and review output from security logs and monitoring systems
- Identifying security alerts and potential security issues
- Act as incident escalation for security incidents. Helping to Investigate, escalate and resolve security issues and alerts
- Regular review of user access rights to help maintain the organisations Role Based Access controls
- Maintain security guidelines, ensuring that compliance plans are maintained, promoting continual improvement
- Liaise with relevant external bodies to achieve or maintain security accreditations or certifications
- Work with project and programme teams to identify solutions to security challenges that they might introduce, to ensure that security and compliance is maintained
- Maintaining Information Security Management processes to ISO 27001:2013 standards, as well as certifications and approvals
- Managing security assessments and risk assessments assisting Agilisys and the client to investigate any IT security incidents/events
- Help support compliance standards e.g. PCI/DSS , IS Security policies, standards and controls.
- Responding to Information Security incidents or service requests raised by the client
- Assisting the client with the management of their Information Security training software and associated compliance reporting
How will you stand out?
Ideally, you will have experience in an Information Security Role, You should have an understanding of security threats, technologies, industry frameworks and best practices. Experience within local government would be advantageous.
Skills and experience
- Customer focused and influential, with a high desire to drive results
- Desirable - Knowledge of Information Security Management within Local Government, a Government department or large organisation in particular working with protectively marked data
- Desirable - CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+ or similar certification and training
- Understanding of Information risk management and compliance, including technical security risk assessment and treatment
- Desirable - Experience of working with recognised IT Security standards and frameworks such as PCI-DSS or ISO27001 is highly advantageous
- Performing incident management for security incidents & risk assessments to mitigate issues including lessons learned
- Change management experience for both Information Security and business impacting Information Security Change.
What’s in it for you?
Mentorship from a team of security experts within Agilisys and operating within a wide range of technologies, this role will give you exposure to the design and implementation of a new security solution.
We also offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided