PayPay, a fintech company, that achieved more than 47M users within around 3.5 years since its launch in 2018 has hugely diversified employees who are from 40 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm, the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technologies , we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.
Our biggest competitor is "cash". We are seeking for people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed that other companies could never achieve, and who are passionate about promoting and spreading such a financial life platform in a short time along with professionalism.
PayPay DevSecOps is seeking automated security test engineers to work with our development and operations teams to build out deep, automated security test coverage.
PayPay DevSecOps focuses on supporting our teams through discovery, knowledge sharing and the automation of security configuration, testing, verification and monitoring. A strong candidate for Automated Security Test Engineer will have a good understanding of software and infrastructure vulnerability detection through automated and manual means.
- Working closely with AppSec Engineers and Security Champions to ensure consistent, deep security testing of our services.
- Setup DAST and RAFT tooling that reports defects and coverage
- Support teams in using this tooling to cover their services
- Work to refine and improve tooling to provide better test coverage
- Provide/support manual penetration testing when required
- Working in a fast-paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently but maintaining a secure product is a requirement for all team members
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated, security testing experience
- Experience testing API based microservices as well as web based applications
- Experience with a least two of the following tools:
- Owasp Zap / Stackhawk
- Native or business level English proficiency
- Security Testing Certifications (e.g. CPENT)
- ArgoCD, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Snyk, CodeQL
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
- Two days off per week (as well as national holidays, New Year's break(December 29th to January 4th))
- Paid leave, congratulatory and bereavement leave, maternity/paternity leave, family care leave etc
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed once a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided