What does a great Information Security Engineer do?
Fiserv is looking for an Information Security Engineer/Analyst to work with one of its key government clients. This is a broad role that will cover many areas in Information Security, Information Risk, and Compliance. Primary responsibilities include performing security assessments and application code reviews, coordinating vulnerability remediation activities, assessing new technologies for security impacts, and management of compliance deliverables.
As an Information Security Engineer, you will:
· Maintain FISMA required System Security Plan and associated compliance artifacts.
· Conduct architecture reviews and security impact assessments for technology and software development initiatives.
· Coordinate application and infrastructure risk mitigation and vulnerability remediation activities.
· Assess in-house developed software for vulnerabilities.
· Support 3rd party assessment activities.
· Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business audiences.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
· 8 years of experience working in technical information security and risk management roles.
· Prior experience to include:
· Managing/maintaining FISMA compliance for a government information system in accordance with requirements from NIST.
· Experience working directly with external clients, business leadership, and auditors.
· Hands-on technical background, to include familiarity with servers, network devices, and security systems.
· Working knowledge of SIEM systems (Splunk) a plus.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, Master’s degree
· Certifications in CISSP, CEH
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided