Location: New York, NY OR Dallas, TX
By joining our rapidly growing Risk Advisory practice, you will serve as a trusted partner to our clients. You’ll bring your first-hand experience, unique perspectives, and functional knowledge to deliver tailored integrated solutions that solve today's challenges and set the foundation for future success. With support from experienced leaders and a dedicated coach, you will join a collaborative community that invites you to contribute beyond the scope of client delivery.
What You’ll Do:
Fundamentally, your role is to deliver deep, technical cloud and cybersecurity solutions to a range of clients: CISOs, CIOs, Internal Audit executives, and Enterprise Risk leaders. You will individually contribute and lead teams in technical security assessments, cyber and cloud-centric internal audits, architecture designs, and control configurations. Specifically, you will:
· Design, lead, and execute cloud control and cybersecurity assessments and audits for cyber, technology, and audit leaders at large enterprises, midmarket, and/or emerging growth companies
· Apply frameworks like NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, Cloud Security Alliance, ISO 27000 to drive assessments, audits, strategies, and roadmaps of security programs and specific controls, across cloud and traditional on-prem environments
· Create audit and assessment reports and roadmaps that balance rich technical detail with business- and executive-level insights; interact with senior client executives in security, technology, and audit
· Develop logical and technical cloud security architectures, API designs, and functional requirements for secure cloud environments; design and implement cloud-based technologies such as containers, infrastructure-as-code, and serverless
· Define, identify, and engineer suitable solutions for asset testing, code scanning, and application and infrastructure monitoring
· Inventory security tools, finding opportunities to consolidate, and identifying opportunities to take advantage of unknown, unused, or new features; deliver a working knowledge of major categories of security tools (e.g, EDR, SIEM, identity management)
· Review and enhance technical processes, specifically focused on cybersecurity and data (e.g., vulnerability management, incident response, disaster recovery, data protection, encryption, secure software development)
· Conduct research and analysis, leveraging data to derive valuable insights and actionable recommendations for clients; lead development of compelling, easy-to-consume, data-driven deliverables that pragmatically solve client problems
· Work with Associate Directors, Directors, and Partners on business development, marketing, and capability/solution development
What You’ll Bring:
· 5+ years of professional services experience, or commensurate experience
· Demonstrable experience with cloud security and controls across AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
· Exceptional verbal and written communication, analytical thinking, and problem solving skills
For applicants located in New York, CrossCountry Consulting is required to include an estimate of the compensation range for this role. The following range takes into account a wide range of factors including but not limited to, skills, experience, education, licenses, certifications, business needs, and internal equity. An estimate of the current range is $125,000 - $200,000 per year + annual bonus + additional benefits.
CrossCountry Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and believes that respect and fair treatment are critical to creating a productive, diverse, and inclusive workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, CrossCountry is fully committed to comply with all federal, state, and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetics, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.