Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company that develops implantable brain-machine interfaces to connect humans to technology. Co-founded by Elon Musk, Max Hodak, and Paul Merolla. Our mission is to build devices that have the potential to help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that could expand our abilities, our community, and our world.
Neuralink’s Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) serves as the eyes and ears of the company in the threat assessment realm. Its primary duties include CCTV monitoring, incident response, asset protection, social media monitoring, online investigations, access control management, cyber threat management, guard force supervision and training, and other activities to protect the company. The GSOC works closely with teams across Neuralink to provide a safe working environment to all stakeholders.
The GSOC Manager will be directly accountable for the effective and efficient management of Neuralink’s physical security and open-source intelligence (OSINT) programs. The GSOC Manager will oversee, monitor, and guide the day-to-day activities of the Global Security Operations Center and implement standard operating procedures as needed.
- Lead the Neuralink GSOC program, including managing staff, vendor and contractor activities.
- Manage the intelligence program, including social media monitoring and online investigations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions for security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Manage the access control and CCTV systems, and liaise with vendors for maintenance and future projects.
- Oversee the development, implementation, administration, monitoring and improvement of GSOC, policies, procedures and protocols.
- Partner cross-functionally and with leadership on incident response and management, including emergency coordination, incident escalation, and handling situations of a sensitive nature.
- Determine the GSOC staffing requirements, guide recruiting, hiring, training, development, and retention of a world-class team.
- Running and updating Neuralink's mass notification system
- 5-10 years of experience in the security and intelligence industry
- Familiarity with OSINT, online investigations, and Boolean search techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated experience running a GSOC and using GSOC systems such as Genetec, Gallagher, ONTIC, and Tweetdeck.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance, monitoring of assets, and making rapid and accurate notifications via mass communication tools.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive forensic examinations of electronic devices in the furtherance of investigations and company legal requests.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and outside-the-box thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP) or equivalent certifications.
- Private investigation experience.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided