- Salary: $110000 - $110001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Join a rapidly expanding demand gen team that is helping drive half of the sales pipeline! Bring your B2B digital, account-based, content, webinar, and SEM expertise to help Dragos generate more qualified leads. Help us discover new industry and cyber security sources to broaden our marketing mix.
You will be responsible for planning, managing, and tracking our demand gen programs working closely with our marketing operations, web, and product marketing teams. You’ll be focused on increasing our digital presence among our top-tier industries through content syndication, intent, peer review sites, and programmatic campaigns. In addition, you will diversify our current marketing mix while constantly researching and testing new campaigns and media sources.
- Run industry-specific demand gen programs from concept through to evaluation
- Rethink our use of webinars including frequency, theme, and format
- Develop ways to repurpose content into lead-gen programs
- Create nurture campaigns
- Expand our media mix and identify new vertical and horizontal publications/sources
- Create campaigns to grow our marketing database
- Run ABM initiatives focused on our go-to-market segments
- Help support our webinar program
- 5 years of relevant experience, including industry marketing
- Strong digital marketing, SEM, LinkedIn campaign skills
- Familiarity with account-based marketing
- Analytical know-how to monitor, test, optimize and improve campaigns
- Experience with G2, peer review, or similar intent solutions desirable
- Understanding of B2B software buying process
- Strong business writing skills
- Driven, creative and analytical mind
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Base Salary: $110,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $165,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.