About the Role:
As the Engineering Manager of our Security Engineering Team, you will manage 4-7 high-performing engineers and help them to keep our platform secure, including conducting technical discovery, exploring options, and rapidly iterate on solutions to fascinating and challenging problems – as well as to navigate ambiguity, work cross-functionally through necessary pivots, and grow as engineers. Your team will lead the security engineering practice at Panorama, and focus on various security hardening efforts as we grow our products and platform.
- Be accountable for the current state of our platform's technical security, and the progress of improvements to it.
- Foster inclusion through equitable decision-making processes that leverage the experiences and backgrounds of all team members.
- Grow, onboard, and hire a diverse set of engineers.
- Partner with peers in engineering, information security, product, design, and other functional teams.
- Support the team, for example; facilitate design sessions, organize the next sprint, or clarify the technical solutions to support the team.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager leading teams working on security-related challenges.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating a technical depth and breadth of design, implementation, and release of software systems
- Experience coaching engineers in a range of performance needs.
- Experience supporting inclusive and effective teams.
- Experience leading collaborative decision-making.
About Engineering at Panorama:
The engineering team is involved in every step of the product cycle, working closely with Panorama’s other teams and our users to brainstorm and build solutions to education’s toughest problems. We have strong technical chops and constantly challenge ourselves. From guest talks, engineering blogs, book clubs, to hackathons, and open-source projects (both in-house and outside), we try to improve ourselves as we help schools around the world do the same.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided