- Salary: $80000 - $95000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: No Telecommute
Role Value Proposition:
The IT TPRM Senior Analyst role will be responsible for the coordination of activities associated with the Global IT Third Party Risk Management Program within MetLife’s IT Risk and Security Organization.
- Conduct vendor risk assessments over third party vendors, including but not limited to: determining the scope of the service provided by interacting with MetLife Senior Management; administering risk assessments directly to vendors using our online tool; examining responses to determine the extent of risk the relationship represents to MetLife; offering recommendations to MetLife Management on how to respond to any risks; and generating formal findings.
- Assess and respond to risk findings, including pursuing action plans to completion and negotiating due dates with vendors.
- Perform security assessments of systems, applications, data centers, and service providers using an established framework and tools to evaluate vulnerabilities. Research new and developing technologies and standards to help contribute to the continuous improvement of the risk assessment process.
- Act as a subject matter expert in understanding why certain risks are a threat to the company are and how compensating or mitigating processes affect that risk.
- Provide guidance on IT Security Requirements during Contract negotiation discussions.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of IT general experience and 2+ years of IT Security Assessment and/or IT Audit experience to include reading and interpreting the results of audit reports (SSAE16, PCI ROC, etc.), security assessments (penetration tests, vulnerability scans, etc.), and continuity tests (Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Security Incident, etc.) Understanding and knowledge of information security standards and laws (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, NIST, FFIEC, etc.), and commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the information security and privacy field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Professional certification: such as CISA, CRISC, or CISSP Certifications preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to write, speak and present to all levels of management.
- Strong organizational ethic to manage a large volume of competing tasks effectively.
- Direct experience developing, implementing, and improving technology controls in a corporate environment.
- Experience using ServiceNow, Archer, or other Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tools