At XOR Security, we build solutions that keep our citizens safe, our government’s information secure and our intelligence professionals one step ahead of the adversary. From defensive and offensive cyber operations to data analytics and strategic consulting, the XOR team provides the insight, expertise and dedication to ensure mission success. Our solutions deliver certainty – the certainty clients need to make critical decisions and lead with confidence.
XOR Security is actively seeking Cyber Engineers whom will be responsible for supporting one of their prime customers.
- BS degree in an IT or related Engineering field and 4+ years of expertise in cyber security engineering
- All candidates must be team focused and have technical ability supporting engineering lifecycle - design, development, integration, testing and deployment of security networks / systems
- Must be experienced with determining the appropriate application of security focused hardware, software, services and process necessary to exact into sustainable cyber solutions at the national level
- Must be able to support investigations and analysis of undefined factors and conditions to determine the nature and scope of system security problems and devise effective and efficient solutions to address them
- Experience with security tool sets which enable cyber analysis efforts
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues within a Systems-of-Systems environment
- Familiarity with SIEM tools, data lakes and the design, development of security analytics
- Functional understanding of scripting languages
- Must be able to clearly communicate project status, document steps for completion and maintain related updates.
- Experience with the following technologies (Cisco Web Security Appliance WSA, ForeScout CounterAct network access control, Cisco networking and firewalls, Azure Cloud and Sentinel SIEM with Defender Portals)
- Leverage engineering discipline while researching for SME level of understanding applied to new technologies and toolsets
- Motivation and desire to learn advanced concepts in cyber and ability to work within a formal engineering life cycle
- Strong attention to detail in working with other project staff in managing complex changes to US-CERTs environment
- Experienced with monitoring of new or emerging security technologies to assist in identification of most effective approach or methodology to be applied in securing D/A infrastructures.
- Relevant Security Certifications: Security +, cloud certifications, SANS Certifications, Network +, OSCP etc..
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided