Are you a self-motivated and independent level 3 engineer with a security background? Do you want to play an important role in ensuring that software systems are resilient against cyber threats and vulnerabilities? If so, then you might be Fivesky’s next Security Controls Developer.
Who you are:
- Background working with roles that are in the technical security field.
- Experienced in deploying TCP/IP host-based firewall technologies in one or more of the following technologies: Illumio, Calico, IP Tables, and Windows Firewall Manager.
- Strong knowledge of core ITIL disciplines covering release, change and configuration management.
- Self-starter who is deadline-driven and communicates with various stakeholders on project status proactively.
- Analytical thinker with a troubleshooting mindset - with an ability to communicate with end users both verbally and in written form.
What you will do:
- L3 troubleshooting and supporting end users, updating them as needed.
- Automate processes with Shell and have the ability to script from scratch from day 1 on the job.
- Liaise with the engineering team, write out run books, create processes, connect with third party vendors & and keep projects on track and on time.
- Use Jira to track projects and participate in weekly team standups to align on status’.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Worked with relational and non-relational databases.
- Worked in teams that are agile.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience working with cloud platforms.
- PowerShell or Python scripting.
Who we are:
Fivesky is a fast-growing, global technology solution provider. We partner with the world’s largest financial service firms to deliver networking/infrastructure, cybersecurity, and cloud-based solutions for complex, global projects.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and we strive to build a strong team culture centered on highly competitive compensation, professional development, career advancement, and fun.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Fivesky prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a Full Time position in Montreal, CAN. The compensation package is based on experience and qualifications.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided