- Salary: $0 - $165000
- Citizenship: Us Citizen
- Incentives: Bonus
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
AbbVie Information Security is looking for a leader that will provide oversight and support for the data security response team in the endeavor to detect, respond, and protect AbbVie from internal risks. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the analysis, quality, and effectiveness of the data security response analysts. AbbVie’s Data Security Program team empowers AbbVie workforce to confidently create and collaborate on life changing medicines while minimizing unauthorized distribution and misuse.
The Data Security Program team is a function within the larger Information Security organization. Join us as Data Security Response Manager to support and improve our efforts to protect AbbVie sensitive data from insider risks.
This role will act as a liaison between the response, engineering, and consulting teams of the data security program and broader cyber security team to champion tactical and strategic requirements. Through understanding current and future needs, this role will shape the direction of data security program as we venture to protect patients, data, systems, and our brand.
- Manage the Data Security Response team analysts, ensuring strategic and tactical team objectives are met with adequate quality and within timeframe expectations.
- Serve as an active and consistent contributor in the analysis of alerts from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and data security monitoring solutions.
- Develop and improve team capabilities and advance formal process maturity.
- Provide support and guidance to data security response analysts based on available information and exercise good judgement in support of the data security program objectives.
- Work with data security program leadership and stakeholders to define and implement metrics and reporting strategies to effectively communicate position of the data security response function.
- Assist with resolution of operational data security solution deployment, implementation, and functional issues.
- Develop and improve processes for data security response activities balancing quality and speed.
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience, Master's Degree with 7 years’ experience, preferably in a technology or engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Security experience
- Experience within the realm of data security, including topics such as Data Loss Prevention, encryption, security monitoring, and/or Privacy
- Willingness to engage and learn new processes and technologies to meet teams changing needs.
- Dependable team player who works collaboratively with peers in a team-oriented service environment.
- Experience in leading teams to meet achievable quality and effectiveness standards for a service.
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools for data reporting
- Ability to analyze and understand technical information; and transform into clear and concise reports
- Ability to successfully understand the perspectives and interact with non-technical in-business contacts across legal, human resources, compliance, and privacy.
- Ability to develop new data and trend analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- 9+ years in an Information Security focused role
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- College degree in computer science or related field
- Background in life sciences or work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
***2 days a week in office post-C19***