Who Are We: Oasys is home to a dedicated team of technologists, consultants, engineers, and subject matter experts who provide world-class consulting and advisory services to our clients. We are rapidly growing and looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We commit to providing our people with the necessary resources to continue learning and maintain a healthy work-life balance. We also cultivate a collaborative and social atmosphere and foster a merit-based culture in which people receive recognition for their performance. Oasys was recognized on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years.
Oasys is in search of a skilled Cyber Security Analyst to join the team. The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for offering Network Security Service Operations Services, including provisioning and managing firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), and other security devices. Moreover, the Analyst will collaborate with the organization to ensure that network security devices are monitored and receiving or generating alerts.
- Manages the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure within an organization, including the physical network (e.g., LANs/WANs, servers, terminals) as well as server applications and software (e.g., PeopleSoft, Oracle).
- Configures, installs, maintains, and upgrades server applications and hardware.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, coordinates, monitors, and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures, and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware, and software.
- Ensures that IS and cyber security plans, controls, processes, standards, policies, and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations, and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware, and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents such as intrusion, frauds, attacks, or leaks.
- Able to work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to develop and communicate new concepts via written and spoken interaction; apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment; organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of complex problems.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and work ethic and can work effectively with an engineering team.
- Success in a position requires the consistent display of the following key abilities:
- Communication skills to document, develop, and present technical issues so stakeholders across the organization readily understand the content and their related actions.
- Excellent computer, documentation, and presentation.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and learn new technology concepts, including software and hardware.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing.
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer science or related technical discipline from an accredited institution with a minimum of two (2) years of experience or three (3) years of experience with a Master’s degree or zero (0) years of experience with a Ph.D. or a minimum of eight (8) years of experience with a High School Diploma.
- Proven experience in provisioning, patch management, and configuration management activities for all security devices.
- Experience with device monitoring of Tiered alerts for all operational networks.
- Proven experience in the Lifecycle management of all security devices, including tech refresh recommendations.
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment.
- Experience with support to security incident resolution.
- Must have a current DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification (i.e., Security+ CE)
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with SCI eligibility.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
- Annapolis Junction, MD and/or Landover, MD
Oasys is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided