As our new Senior Application Security Engineer, you will:
- Support and consult with product and development teams in the area of application security.
- Lead application security reviews and threat model exercises, including code review and dynamic testing.
- Assist teams in reproducing, triaging, and addressing application security vulnerabilities.
- Support and evolve the bug bounty program.
- Lead both critical and regular security releases.
- Lead the development of automated security testing in order to validate that secure coding best practices are being used
- Guide and advise product development teams as SMEs in the area of application security.
- Assist with recruiting activities and administrative work.
- Develop security training and socialize the material with internal development teams.
- Participate and assist in initiatives to holistically address multiple vulnerabilities found in a functional area.
What you need to be successful:
- Ability to use git SCMs (e.g. Gitlab/Github)
- Able to work well with software development teams.
- Experience identifying security issues through code review and dynamic testing (e.g. penetration test)
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong understanding and experience with some common security libraries and tools (e.g. static analysis tools, proxying / penetration testing tools)
- Familiarity and ability to explain common security flaws and ways to address them (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- A basic understanding of network and web related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols)
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) of at least 1 technical area impacting the security of the product.
- Strong experience working closely with developers.
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive.We use comprehensive benchmarking to position our salaries above the market average. Our salaries are always competitive and flexible based on your experience and competence. If you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!’
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided