Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
Our global Security Engineering team is looking for a talented Security Analyst to join the team in our Singapore office. To flourish in this role, you will need a strong drive to learn and improve. When it comes to new technology, you’ll enjoy researching and evaluating new solutions using custom and commercial testing tools. You will be given the freedom and resources while being mentored by industry-leading engineers, all to provide you with the best possible environment to succeed at DRW.
How you will make an impact…
- Handle incident response for security alerts generated from various sources (IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs)
- Analyze and respond to global security events
- Perform SIEM product administration for event correlation and detection
- Perform SOAR playbook management and product administration
- Perform periodic vulnerability scans and associated remediation
- Reverse engineering Malware and identifying Indicators of Compromise (IoC)
- Drive automated detection, response and configuration through various scripting and programming languages.
- Evaluate commercial and open-source tools
- Attend security conferences, seminars and regular training to stay ahead of the ever-changing security landscape.
- Assess security risks as they relate to new projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with internal Infosec peers to continuously improve security posture
- Educate users on security best practices
What you bring to the team…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, systems security or related discipline graduating between December 2022 and June 2023
- Interest in computer forensics and physical security
- A passion for security
- Knowledge of Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of core networking concepts
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products
- Experience with data analysis of even data in security related sources such as IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs
- Experience with an interpreted language such Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided