Who Are We: Oasys is home to a dedicated team of technologists, consultants, engineers, and subject matter experts who provide world-class consulting and advisory services to our clients. We are rapidly growing and looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We commit to providing our people with the necessary resources to continue learning and maintain a healthy work-life balance. We also cultivate a collaborative and social atmosphere and foster a merit-based culture in which people receive recognition for their performance. Oasys was recognized on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years.
Oasys is in search of a skilled Cyber Systems Engineer (Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE) to join the team. The Cyber Systems Engineer (Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE) will analyze, understand, design, develop, and test the world's most advanced cyber security capabilities, supporting offensive and defensive missions. We drive the security development lifecycle of several technologies, including new services, apps, and products from design all the way to launch, and do so in collaboration with many teams.
- Provide guidance describing the system and its functions, information types, operating environments, and security requirements.
- Review the adequacy of the security controls and their ability to protect the information system and its information; assist in tailoring security controls, as appropriate.
- Assist in determining the assurance measures that can be used to meet assurance requirements. Integrate ISSE team members into all Scrum and project teams to provide all requisite RMF security-related support.
- Work collaboratively with Systems, Network, and other engineers throughout the service design lifecycle to design and implement security controls and best practices such as Zero Trust Architecture, including engineering of assigned RMF BoE documentation.
- Conduct Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) activities, following security processes and coordinating with the Designated Authorizing Official (DAO) representatives and appropriate security teams.
- Create and update assigned RMF documentation and artifacts for each service, as required.
- Able to work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to develop and communicate new concepts via written and spoken interaction; apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment; organize, schedule, and coordinate work phases; and determine the appropriate approach at the task level or, with assistance, at the project level to provide solutions to a range of complex problems.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and work ethic and can work effectively with an engineering team.
- Success in a position requires the consistent display of the following key abilities:
- Communication skills to document, develop, and present technical issues so stakeholders across the organization readily understand the content and their related actions.
- Excellent computer, documentation, and presentation.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and learn new technology concepts, including software and hardware.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing.
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer science or related technical discipline from an accredited institution with a minimum of five (5) years of experience or three (3) years of experience with a Master’s degree or zero (0) years of experience with a Ph.D.
- Minimum five (5) year’s experience in security engineering of Information Systems
- Proven experience performing security engineering across enterprise systems and networks.
- Proven experience performing Systems Security tasks including: Security Information and Event Monitoring (Splunk), Endpoint security (HBSS), password and credential management (CyberArk), Compliance and vulnerability scanning (ACAS / Nessus), and Code Scanning (Fortify).
- Proven experience performing Network Security for Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Proven experience with Cisco products (Cisco Security Manager, Cisco FireSight Management Center, Cisco Firewall Service Modules (FWSM), Cisco IPS/IDS modules, Cisco Firepower IDS/IPS, Advance Malware Protection (AMP) services, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) services, etc.
- Familiar with RMF and DoDAF 2.0 processes and standards
- Familiar with Scrum methodologies
- Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (i.e., CISSP)
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with SCI eligibility.
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
- Annapolis Junction, MD and/or Landover, MD
Oasys is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided