Bank Of America
Bank of America is looking for a Senior Malware Prevention Specialist to help defend the organization from malware. The individual will be responsible for the Detection, Prevention & Remediation of malware throughout the enterprise and will work with a team of highly trained Malware Prevention specialists to accomplish the goal of preventing malware infections.
The Malware Prevention Team’s aim is to reduce risk across the Bank of America by using existing or establishing robust cyber-hacking and malicious code containment activities for the security, safeguarding, continuity and confidentiality of information of Bank of America.
The role of the Info Security Threat Mgmt Sr Specialist is that of completing prevention and incident response activities whose primary focus is malware.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading a Malware Prevention control area
• Oversee the Email Malware Prevention controls within the organization
• Identify ways to improve the effectiveness of the Email Malware Prevention program
• Lead incident response and malware prevention efforts to reduce risk in the organization
• Risk management
• Experience in leading malware detection, prevention and remediation efforts in a large enterprise network
• Must have a solid understanding of dynamic/static analysis of malware
• Background in Incident Response related to malware attacks
• GCIH, GREM, GCFA or CISSP is desired, but not required
• Able to work independently on tasks, but also work well within a team environment
• Can create innovative ways to track progression of malware families, infrastructure and campaigns conducted by espionage actors
• Ability to create scripts
• Excellent communication skills and able to adapt to the audience
Enterprise Role Overview -Leads the development of tools and processes that provide cybersecurity defense. Use technical expertise to provide systems disruption protection (DDoS), systems intrusion protection (IDS/IPS, WAF, Log Monitoring), network boundary protection (NAC, Firewalls), detects/prevents malware threats for applications and infrastructure and protects data leakage. Utilizes experience and deep knowledge of IT platforms, tools, and concepts to ensure cybersecurity protection is integrated into all layers of defense. Provides leadership team with info security threat recommendations and updates. Typically has 5+ years of relevant experience across multiple disciplines.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- • Leading a Malware Prevention control area
- • Oversee the Email Malware Prevention controls within the organization
- • Identify ways to improve the effectiveness of the Email Malware Prevention program
- • Lead incident response and malware prevention efforts to reduce risk in the organization
- • Risk management