Who we are
Tungsten is a 100% UAE Sovereign Digital Asset Custodian incubated at Further Ventures
We are on a mission to create the most advanced digital asset custody and treasury services for our clients, helping them to become self-sovereign organizations with strong mechanisms for access control, multi-tier and multi-factor authentication, no single points of failure, and advanced transactional risk management. Our offering will be insured by global underwriters, regulated exclusively by ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Markets), and host its core services in a Tier IV data center with 24/7 physical security.
Joining Tungsten is a rare opportunity to build a vertically integrated company. Tungsten will be operating its own nodes for broadcasting transactions, running privately owned hardware, maintaining core key management software on-prem, and managing its own client-side applications.
Excited to build the most trusted home for digital assets in MENA? Check out the job posting below for more information!
- Research new crypto assets and integrate them into the planned custody system
- Maintain our custody system and its integrations with various blockchains as each blockchain evolves
- Develop novel security solutions to safeguard our clients assets
- Delve into novel emerging technologies such as Multi-Party Computation (MPC5 and MPC6)
- Actively participate in the development of custody related systems, the scaling and growth of the team, and the ultimate direction of crypto custody
- Work cross functionally with the crypto asset team on new assets
- Remain security, detail, and quality focused above all other concerns
- Focus on developing end to end test frameworks that use little to no mocks
- Build threat models when developing software
- Experience auditing (internally/externally) DeFi systems, from both technical and economical points of view
- Hands-on experience with formal verification tools
- Ability to write high-quality security reports, private and public
- Interest on Ethereum research and edge advancement on the ecosystem
- Good cryptography primitives knowledge
- Participation on core Ethereum development, including but not limited to contribution to EIPs
- Production experience developing a DeFi protocol. - Knowledge of Ethereum nodes implementation like Geth
- Solid understanding/experience with non-EVM blockchains or paradigms (e.g. Polkadot, Solana)
What you can expect
- People first company culture: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work.
- Professional growth: We have a highly dynamic and energetic environment with a lot of growth opportunities. We support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- Comprehensive benefits: We offer competitive pay along with extensive health insurance (including dental & vision) for onsite team members. We also provide Apple products for your daily work.
- Hybrid Work Model: We work from home during Mondays and Fridays and we encourage team members to work remotely over the summer to re-charge.
Start Date: ASAP
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided