Cybersecurity Incident Manager
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Cybersecurity Incident Manager on our Cybersecurity Incident Response team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Cybersecurity Incident Manager is responsible for managing critical cybersecurity incidents that impact Dell.
● Be responsible for managing the response to any critical cybersecurity incidents impacting Dell, which would include multiple Dell teams as part of the response effort.
● Assume operational control of Incident Response resources in the event of a Critical Incident
● Be accountable for supporting the delivery of various Critical Incident work products such as daily email and verbal incident updates
● Regularly interact with senior Dell leadership and Dell business organizations
● Collaborate with counterparts in other regions around the world to ensure that all incidents are worked appropriately under our follow the sun model.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of similar experience working in a large technology company and experience working with cybersecurity incident response teams and as a cybersecurity Incident Response or SOC analyst
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, results driven and accountability-minded
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Hold technical cybersecurity certifications from for organizations such as SANS or ISC2
- Prior project, program or people management experience preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R094837