Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
Dragos is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Staff Systems Engineer interested in developing solutions to help safeguard the world’s industrial infrastructure in a highly collaborative team at Dragos. We set our goal as best in class and are looking for team players who set these same standards for themselves.
- Develop and/or maintain CI/CD pipelines for core components of the Dragos Platform
- Support the performance and reliability of the Dragos Platform running in Kubernetes
- Develop and/or maintain automation for delivering the Dragos Platform to customers
- Develop network infrastructure for connectivity between remote locations and the Dragos cloud ecosystem
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Together with your team, identify and suggest solutions to problems impacting the scalability of the Dragos Platform
- Minimum of 3 years of experience operating production workloads running on Kubernetes
- 7+ years of experience with troubleshooting and administering core network infrastructure: including VLANs, routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, NAT, and PAT), and VPN connectivity (IPSEC, OpenVPN, and WireGuard)
- 5+ years of experience operating production workloads running on a Linux distribution
- 3+ years of experience operating production cloud environments (AWS preferred, but GCP also acceptable)
- 3+ years of experience operating Infrastructure as Code CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with microservice system architecture and design patterns
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar
- Scripting experience with Bash and/or Python
- Significant experience implementing cybersecurity standards (such as CIS benchmarks) in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of software development best practices and experience working on a SCRUM team
- Base Salary: $192,000
- Salary + Benefits + Equity = $327,200
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
- Salary: $0 - $192000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute