As a key member of the Vectra pre-sales team, you will partner closely with your sales counterpart, prospects and Vectra AI customers throughout the region. You will be the subject matter expert regarding all pre-sales related activities for our prospects leading them all the way through to closing of the deal (and who doesn’t love closing a deal?!). And because we love our customers, you might step into some collaboration with the customer periodically after the deal is closed to further add value to the relationship with the customer.
- Pre-sales technical account management together with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Lead customers and partners through demos and problem solving in clear, concise matter by being the subject matter expert on all things Vectra
- Explore and maintain knowledge of Vectra's key competitors.
- Communicate cross functionally constantly to ensure all key stakeholders are in the loop about product functionality and product desires experienced in the field.
- Partner with the Product Management and R&D departments to develop features critical to Vectra's success.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the Vectra product line.
- Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners.
- Maintain knowledge at a high technical level of the current security landscape.
- Collaborate with Customers on Technology reviews, product findings, and integration with other technologies they may have.
- Collaborate with other Vectra Engineers on high-level projects to deliver Vectra technologies to our customers.
- Participate in deployment review and forecast calls.
- Participate in design review and release meetings.
- Travel as needed within region.
Experience and soft skills
- Startup DNA is a must: willing and able to do "whatever it takes" with motivation to find solutions rather than admire the challenge.
- Customer-first behaviour is a must.
- extensive experience in technical or pre-sales as a Security Engineer (or Sales Engineer).
- Large account management is required.
- Excellent business fluency in French, Dutch and English is required.
- Deep understanding of security-focused product lines (CASB, EDR, SIEM or forensics-type platforms) with the ability to translate into security best practices.
- Strong knowledge in networking and ability to understand L3 to L7 OSI layers.
- String written (RFP) and verbal communications (Pre-sales presentations and conferences) are a must.
- Good understanding of an attacker progression (Red Team or Pentest).
- Good understanding of Incident Response (Blue Team) methodologies.
- Good understanding of Cloud Security.
- Good understanding of Security Processes and methodologies (CISSP/...) is a plus.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided