Zimperium® is an industry leader in enterprise mobile security, being the first and only company to provide a complete mobile threat defense system that offers real-time, on device world-class protection against both known and unknown next generation of advanced mobile cyberattacks and malware.
Our MTD and award-winning machine learning-based engine protects against device, network, phishing and application attacks for IOS, Android and Windows devices, using a non-intrusive approach to always protect privacy of users.
To reinforce our team of experts, we are currently looking for an awesome Mobile Security Architect to keep innovate and develop our world class mobile threat defense solutions. This position can be at a managerial level, based on experience, overseeing of staff, strategy, and code reviews.
Technical subject matter expert in the field of mobile application security as well as mobile device security whose primary function will be to advise & assist Customers with adopting the required security tooling and processes.
· Product & Domain Expertise : Be a trusted advisor to the Customer to advise them on the best practices in protecting their mobile applications from various threat vectors such as application tampering, jailbreaking, malicious apps & network attacks. This would apply to both mobile application & mobile device protection.
· Drive Adoption & Business Value : Helping Customers adopt Zimperium’s solutions and providing them guidance during the deployment cycle & to help integrate the tools within their application development & release lifecycle.
· Hands-on Expertise : Demonstrate functional and hands-on technical competency on the Zimperium solutions.
· Team Player & a Technical Leader: Ability to lead conversations with customer teams as well as internal teams(Product/Engg); Ability to articulate technical requirements & challenges to senior management.
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Sci, Information Security, IT or equivalent in Engineering degree.
· Strong Technical Skills & hands on experience with mobile application development (see Technical skills)
· Security Certifications such as CISSP would be a plus
· 10+ years of experience in software development, architecture or technology consulting.
· 5+ years of experience working in Mobile application development
· Hands on experience using Code obfuscation, application binary scanning , integrating SDK’s into mobile apps.
· Customer Facing experience is mandatory.
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· iOS, Android, Swift, java, C++,python, SQL
· Experience using REST API’s, json, xml
· Familiarity with Mobile device management solutions such as Airwatch, Mobile Iron, Intune is a plus.
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided