MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally.
Our relationship with you is for the long run because your success is our success. We invest in your success through fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
Beyond just excellent pay and benefits, you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
A position at MPG promises you
- A diverse organization
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A stable, established, and growing business
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
MindPoint Group is seeking an experienced FedRAMP Program Manager to provide leadership over all aspects of our FedRAMP assessment and consulting engagements. This position is considered REMOTE, though some travel to client sites may be required in the future. The FedRAMP PM will:
- Provide the highest levels of FedRAMP technical expertise to team members and client engagements
- Provide program management excellence across our FedRAMP portfolio, including aspects such as scope, schedule, cost, technical, and staffing
- Manage the FedRAMP assessment team to ensure their strict adherence to MPG and client standards of quality and performance
- Formulate and enforce work standards, assign staff work schedules, and review and resolve work discrepancies
- Ensure timely, complete, high-quality work and deliverables
- Interface with client’s senior management personnel, including briefings up to C-level
- Optimize processes to maximize efficiencies within the team and program
- Be a positive change agent, both within and outside the organization; propagate our corporate culture throughout the program
- Lead risk management activities, to include identification and recommended mitigations; track and manage risks and issues through closure
- Build, grow, and develop high-performing teams aligned with MPG’s and our clients’ missions and strategy
- Manage program personnel to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, compensation, and training and development
- Guide and mentor lower-level managers, team leads, and staff
- Occasional travel to various program sites may be necessary to ensure sound program execution or to conduct client engagements
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and flexibly adapt to changing conditions
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative requiring minimal supervision
*US Citizenship Required, Eligible for Secret Clearance*
What skills do you need?
- 8+ years of experience managing teams and engagements
- 5+ years of audit/assessment experience using risk-based frameworks
- Experience with FedRAMP assessments
- 2+ years direct work assessing and/or implementing technical controls from NIST SP 800-53 r4/r5
- A strong, demonstrable technical writing ability and client interview skillset
- Able to meet or exceed deliverable deadlines independently
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication, and analytic and problem-solving skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and other program and project management tools and applications is required.
- PMP certification is highly desired
- Due to changed FedRAMP requirements (June 2021), you must possess two of the following certifications:
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Cisco Certified Internet Expert Security (CCIE Security)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Cyber Security Operations (CCNA Cyber Ops)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Continuing Education (CASP+ CE)
- CompTIA Cloud+ (Cloud+)
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CyberSec First Responder (CFR)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Open Web Application Security Project Certification (OWASP)
- Securing Cisco® Networks with Threat Detection Analysis (SCYBER)
Remote Work/Travel Requirements:
- This is a majority remote position with minimal (10-15%) domestic travel to client sites after COVID mitigations are relaxed or lifted.
- All offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or successful accommodation for an exemption.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Compensation is unique to each candidate and relative to the skills and experience they bring to the position. The salary range for this position is typically $175-185k. This does not guarantee a specific salary as compensation is based upon multiple factors such as education, experience, certifications, and other requirements, and may fall outside of the above-stated range.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
$150000 - $185000