At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished sales professional with demonstrated success in selling services and technology to enterprise accounts within the Los Angeles & Orange County territory. The Enterprise Client Manager we’re looking for is able to develop a multi-year account management plan and organize a cross-functional team to deliver this plan and execute new business opportunities. As a partner to the client, you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How You'll Make an ImpactOwn and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year strategic account management plan for your top accountsBuild strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunitiesYou'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risksEffectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
Qualifications for success:Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year hardware, software, services and financing solutions to enterprise clients.Product and services based sales-ideally in a technology related field, preferably securityDemonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territoryProven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plansProven track record of exceeding assigned quotasExperience engaging pre-sales, solution architects and client operations specialists in an effective manner
With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.