- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
Join us as a Senior Advisor, Active Directory on our Cybersecurity team in EMEA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Senior Advisor must have experience supporting & managing a large Enterprise/Multi-domain AD Forest (50,000+ Object). You will lead the directory services (Active Directory) acquisition and integration projects. Developing and executing migrations from cloud and other third-party directory services to on premises directories (related experience extending on-premises directory services to Office 365), work with developers and leading the effort to document directory services application dependencies and integration points (related experience leading the migration effort from legacy directories to a consolidated global directory), experience with scripting, automation, and configuration management, write complex PowerShell scripts to support loading Active Directory accounts, develop solutions, create technical documentation, system administration, and troubleshooting.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Active Directory Sites and Services in a complex network with hundreds of sites with varying levels of connectivity. Project based experience extending Active Directory to cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
- A consultative approach to projects. This position will be the single point of contact for multiple Active Directory projects and will be required to accurately document requirements and develop clear execution plans.
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms. Experience designing complex computing infrastructure solutions in a large-scale data center environment. Expert knowledge of virtualization concepts and design principles.
- Extensive experience with performance analysis, tuning and optimizing. Understanding of operational challenges and dependencies as they relate to infrastructure decisions.
- Sensitivity to security best practices as related to infrastructure and application architectures. In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- At least 7+ years of working knowledge deploying/maintaining AD infrastructures and security.
- Managing, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure that supports user authentication
- Serving on integrated teams resolving problems escalated to Tier 2 or 3 support
- Understanding and troubleshooting of LDAP in applications. In-depth knowledge and understanding of DNS and Networking.
- In-depth experience with the following: Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, and Workstation Configuration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of SSL certificate lifecycle management. Experience with troubleshooting Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 17th of November 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R138633