Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside® dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey.
Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs’ mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEEDTM initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all to have the knowledge and resources to work in and own businesses in cannabis.
At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you’re interested in joining our mission, click the below links to join our team today!
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Security Systems Manager, Retail, will be responsible for leading our security system design, development, application and operation for all Sunnyside* Dispensaries nationally. This individual will immediately create relationships with vendors and construction team, evaluate current security systems and identify ways to improve cost and application to satisfy the unique needs of a retail environment. In the long term, the manager will review compliance guidelines and work with vendors to design scalable solutions to meet those requirements. Long term strategic management of system projects; providing platform administration and support; along with partnering with end users and internal IT to develop technology plans and to identify and implement cost effective solutions. The Manager will need to establish and maintain impactful relationships with internal and external partners including retail leadership, compliance and regulatory, information technology, vendors.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Troubleshoot, service and maintain new and existing physical security systems and devices and administer and respond to all escalated requests and complex issues related to physical security systems and physical security in all appropriate physical and remote office locations.
- Responsible for the oversight of physical security, associate safety and asset protection for our retail locations.
- Track repair and maintenance issues with security vendors; itemization, spend management and prioritize replacement projects as needed.
- Serve as the subject matter expert related to access control systems, badge readers, CCTV systems, door hardware, intrusion access systems.
- Approve vendor costs for security system devices and material.
- Ensures that proper policies and procedures are followed, developing new policies and procedures where needed to drive efficiency and national adherence.
- Optimize our process as we scale the retail business with more efficient, automated and scalable security solutions
- Generate great partnership with our regional teams to understand needs that are local, and needs that are universal, and develop cost-effective solutions for both
- Evaluate vendor cost proposals and help achieve desired outcomes within or under budget
- Create a partnership with construction team for new builds or store rebrands/rip and replace
- Risk management with our security systems including better process for badge access control, camera access control, key management, etc
- Research new technology solutions for surveillance, access, alarming and loss prevention programs.
- Assist with the management of all external security system vendor relationships including development and evaluation of scope of services, invoice management and adherence to performance expectations in partnership with supply chain.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in security systems administration and security operations. Preferably experience in retail security system design and construction project management.
- 4+ years of low voltage electrical systems, security system installation and repair, or high level security system administration and programming experience.
- Experience in a high growth and complex industry or company and must have the ability to adapt to face-paced, highly dynamic business environments.
- Proven team builder, leader, and talent developer with a track record of building highly effective and collaborative teams.
- Highly motivated, self-directive, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with resourcefulness.
- Acts with a clear sense of integrity, ownership and accountability, ensuring stakeholders are clear on the role risk management will play in support of their goals.
- Strong business acumen including data analytics, attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as end-to-end project management.
- PSP or CPSM Certification(s) preferred.
- Certification in Physical Access Control systems, CCTV systems, or Alarm systems preferred.
- Passion for all things retail. You bring excitement that rallies others around our vision.
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry is required.
- You are a builder; you are comfortable building process and procedure from the ground up, being scrappy with resources and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided