Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for an Information Security Project Manager to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
- Collaborate with IT Staff, 3rd Party Vendors and Business Stakeholders on multiple, concurrent projects with the Information Systems Organization.
- Act as a liaison between business teams and IT teams to ensure that proposed solutions meet business requirements.
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders with the goal of becoming a trusted partner.
- Adhere and contribute to PMO processes and PM methodology to successfully deliver projects.
- Work closely with implementation partners to align with their project plans and coordinate timelines and execution with internal as well as third party partners.
- Work closely with IT leaders to define and contribute to business process and technology roadmaps in support of long-term strategies.
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
- Communicate with stakeholders regularly to manage expectations and to provide project updates on scope, budget, and velocity.
- Exhibit critical thinking by seeing outcomes and providing direction when there are multiple stakeholders and solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in an Information Systems Project Management environment.
- Strong SDLC Release, Project Management, and Business Analysis background. PMP certification a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in establishing and driving the adoption of program frameworks, tools, and best practices.
- Willingness to work with global team members across different time zones.
- Strong understanding of Program and Project Management frameworks.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal/presentations. Ability to bridge from high-level objectives to project details and vice-versa.
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of portfolio management concepts.
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist.
- Proven experience leading Security, IT infrastructure, Business Applications projects.
- Proven ability to lead through influence, partnering with globally distributed, cross-functional teams to achieve a shared goal.
- Ability to engage with IT & business leaders to help unblock/escalate projects as needed.
- Initiative to start programs and/or projects with little or no information and drive to see to fruition.
- Excellent leadership skills that improve project team effectiveness.
Less than 10% travel; potential international travel.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided