- Salary: $104500 - $105000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Dragos is searching for a key player within its Sales Operations organization who has experience in Sales compensation.
You will be responsible for operations, administration, and analytics of commissions and performance for multiple global sales functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for administering sales compensation plans, validating data, researching exceptions, and providing quarterly analysis on attainment. You will collaborate closely with the Finance Organization to address and resolve commission questions, working both as an advocate for the Sales team, as well as a good custodian of the business.
You will assist in efforts to analyze sales performance results to derive valuable insights. You will also contribute to the development and improvement of processes to effectively track and capture compensation data and recommend and implement process improvements.
- Manage all aspects of plan and hierarchy setup required for Sales Representatives and Management within assigned territories
- Analyze transactions to ensure accuracy per plan eligibility guidelines
- Review and process appropriately approved sales credit adjustments and splits
- Assist Sales Mgmt. and Finance in the reconciliation of sales credit and commission as required
- Engage with Sales Mgmt. and Finance to research and accurately resolve commission related inquiries
- Provide required guidance or training to key customers and stakeholders on commission relevant processes and deadlines, use of available reports, reconciliation responsibilities, eligibility, and/or dispute resolution workflow
- Partner with Deal Desk and Finance Teams where necessary to ensure accurate booking of more complex orders
- Develop and conduct internal peer training as assigned to ensure ongoing process cohesiveness
- Effectively communicate process or policy deficiencies to Management and actively partner with key players to implement required changes
- Provide analysis on Performance to Plan for all levels within the Sales Organization
- 2+ years of prior compensation or data analysis experience required
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours when required
- Excellent customer service focus
- Ability to work productively independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Excel spreadsheets
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Experience with Salesforce reporting a plus
- OTE: $65,000
- OTE + Benefits + Equity = $104,500
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.