Senior Security Engineer
We are looking for a dedicated Security Engineer to join our growing team here at Thirty Madison! This Senior Security Engineer will be working alongside an existing team of experienced security engineers and partnering closely with technologists across the company to help build the future of digital health security and protect our patients! We serve our patients from end to end, and security works the same way, all the way from the deepest infrastructure to the patient experience, we want our patients to be safer by being with Thirty Madison.
This role report to the VP of Core Technology and CISO.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
What you get to do everyday:
- Design solutions and processes to identify, resolve and mitigate security vulnerabilities and risks.
- Research threats and attack vectors that impact Thirty Madison’s applications and infrastructure.
- Devise and bolster defense-in-depth through secure-by-default frameworks, architectures and processes.
- Mentor and share security and privacy standard processes with all parts of the organization.
What you bring to the role:
- An affinity and experience with an automation and development-based approach for security controls.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with a range of stakeholders from engineers, doctors, and partners around the world.
- Strong desire to take ownership of problems and act on them independently in a constantly evolving environment.
- Strong threat modeling abilities for security risks.
- Technical architecture experience in developing security controls, iterative design, and product ownership.
- Exposure to modern cloud deployment technologies (we use AWS and Kubernetes).
- Proficiency in at least one modern web framework with a preference for Nest.js/Next.js
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided