About the role:
You will be hands-on and build and scale Owkins global cloud security capability, while working with multiple engineering teams, platform teams and R&D teams. You will define ways of working that align to ISO and other security and compliance standards. You will drive processes and evangelize cloud security and compliance.
This includes setting up complex monitoring across all cloud estates, being responsible for security incidents and ensuring breaches don’t occur. You will be a control owner for multiple domains with the company. You will build the cloud security pillar. You will drive tooling within the cloud and where our colleagues need help, this will include SIEM, CSPM, CWPP, & CNAPP.
You will drive standards and culture towards automation and ‘shifting left’. You will ensure RFP work is supported to drive commercial business.
In particular, you will:
- Improving AWS, GCP, Azure cloud and sovereign cloud security (e.g. Terraform, cloud resources and security services such as Security console, GuardDuty, Config, SecurityHub, WAF, CloudTrail, AWS Organizations etc.),
- Helping implement security gates in pipelines and service tooling (e.g. Snyk, Burp, Bitbucket pipelines),
- Incident management (work with additional sources for gathering security events),
- Providing input to form a Security culture within the company.
- Hands-on scaling of cloud security within the business.
Position is based in our Paris, Nantes, London offices or remotely.
Required qualifications / experience:
- Proven experience within AWS and/or multiple cloud Security.
- Understanding DevSecOps approaches and tooling. You will have practical hands-on skills to help implement this.
- Experience with the following technologies such as WAFs, CNAPP, CI/CD scanners etc.
- Practical knowledge of modern application architectures, including micro-services, containers, APIs etc.
- Knows how to work with infrastructure as code (IaC), specifically Terraform.
- Experience using one or more programming languages (Python, Java, Golang).
- Lead architecture reviews
- Manage ISO cloud controls and walkthroughs
- Industry certifications are considered as a plus e.g. AWS Security Specialty, CNCF, Hashicorp Terraform or Offensive Security cert.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Understanding the Secret Management process. (SSM, Vault etc.)
- Understand Business Continuity principles.
- Understanding Disclosure Controls practices (Technical controls, Operational Controls, Managing Controls)
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided