1. Design and implement features to provide identity and access management including integration with the next-generation identity providers and protocols.
2. Build authorization frameworks to provide fine-grained access control, including data-centric access control, beyond standard role-based access control which can scale to managing access over millions of objects and users.
3. Design and implement other key security capabilities around key management and encryption, de-anonymization, data masking, auditing, and governance.
4. Design and develop solutions to secure communication and data sharing in a globally distributed service.
5. Design and develop mechanisms to provide safety and security for advanced database features like cloning, replication, data sharing, and procedure execution.
6. Familiar with AWS, GCP, Azure-related cloud security product features, design multi-cloud security product deployment solutions.
1. 8+ years of industry experience designing, building, and supporting large-scale distributed systems in production, with recent experience in building large-scale cloud services.
2. Experience with database systems and database kernels, such as query engines and optimizers is a big plus.
3. Extremely strong fundamental computer science skills.
4. Strong development skills in Go or Rust preferred.
5. Preferred Knowledge and experience with different security areas like identity and access management, cryptography, network security, etc.
6. Knowledge of industry-standard security concepts and protocols like SAML, SCIM, OAuth, RBAC, and cryptography is a plus.
Benefits:Medical, dental, vision401k Retirement PlanFlexible Paid Time OffIn-office catered lunch (every day), snacks, and drinksCommuter benefitsGym reimbursementEmployee referral bonus programAwesome coworkers