Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
Dragos is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Staff Software Engineer interested in developing solutions to help safeguard the world’s industrial infrastructure in a highly collaborative team at Dragos. We set our goal as best in class and are looking for team players who set these same standards for themselves.
- Work closely within a small team to build features utilizing Rust in support of Dragos's products
- Independently scopes and implements solutions for their project/team
- Work collaboratively with various agile teams to ensure all components function together for the overall system
- Identifies and suggests solutions to problems impacting the team
- Design and build modular components
- Develop production code for new features and bug fixes
- Design and write automated tests that will ensure the integrity of our software
- 5+ years of experience in the design, development, and debugging of distributed software
- Experience with C/C++ with the desire to learn and use Rust daily, as this is the language used by this team
- Experience working in Linux systems programming and networking, protocol dissection
- Experience with microservice system architecture and design patterns
- Experience with unit and automated testing frameworks
- Understanding of network security or a desire to learn about network security
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar
- Base Salary: $192,000
- Salary + Benefits + Equity = $327,200
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
- Salary: $0 - $192000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute