- Salary: $160000 - $160001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Dragos is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Staff Software Engineer interested in developing solutions to help safeguard the world’s industrial infrastructure in a highly collaborative team at Dragos. We set our goal as best in class and are looking for team players who set these same standards for themselves.
- Develop core components of our Dragos Platform written in python and bash
- Support data ingest of network data into the Elastic stack (ELK - Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Airflow, RabbitMQ)
- Design and develop highly scalable code for detecting cybersecurity threat activity
- Refactoring and improving existing code for performance and simplicity
- Write automated unit tests to ensure the integrity of our software
- 5+ years in software development interpreted languages such as Python in a Linux environment
- Experience with Elasticsearch (Index Configuration, Sharding, Partitioning, Aliases, Performance Tuning Clusters) or similar technology stack is highly desired
- Experience working with microservice system architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and helm
- Understanding of networking protocols and layers
- US Permanent Resident or US Citizen (Must be able to pass background checks)
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.