Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
The Manager of Engagement Management is responsible for enabling the Engagement Management team as they support the delivery of Dragos Platform deployments.
Be part of a hands-on team at power plants, substations, manufacturing floors, and refineries (just to name a few), while performing installations and assisting our customers in monitoring and safeguarding their infrastructure.
- Drive success by managing the team that coordinates customer engagements from kickoff through deployment
- Nurture, grow, and lead the team responsible for supporting and empowering Field Operations, our partners, and our customers
- Ensure engagement managers are delivering set goals and KPIs
- Schedule and prepare quarterly reviews to analyze objectives and identify areas for improvement in engagement management
- Strategize with Sales to understand and improve handoff processes and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Field Operations to ensure deployments are smooth, timely, and successful
- Work with and support our partners in deploying the Dragos Platform
- Build, implement and maintain a framework to measure key KPIs
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years managing implementation and/or hardware/software deployments
- Previous success building a team from the ground up
- Able to make decisions quickly under fast paced and ambiguous conditions
- Expert level time management and prioritization skills
- Excels at building customer and internal relationships
- Ability to build consensus and be an agile thinker
- Base Salary: $140,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $230,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
- Salary: $140000 - $140000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Both
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute