- Salary: $130000 - $130001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
The Sr. Industry Marketing Manager - Oil & Gas and Chemical sectors is responsible for developing and promoting Dragos’s value proposition and offerings to these two industrial sectors. In addition, this person will lead the development and execution of marketing programs and sales support needed to achieve the business pipeline goals within the target verticals.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, the ideal candidate is a product marketing professional with experience in and domain knowledge of these two industrial sectors as well as their ICS/OT cybersecurity challenges. You will speak the sector-specific language of CISOs and security practitioners as you collaborate across the marketing team to create authentic, compelling, and cutting-edge content that engages our target audience, and educates sales and other internal departments. The industry marketing manager is the go-to expert for sector-specific trends and works closely with cross-functional departments to support all areas of our go-to-market, including marketing communications, sales, presales, solution providers, and product management.
- Design, create and execute the content and marketing strategy needed to engage our target audience and drive the Dragos pipeline in the Oil & Gas and Chemical sectors
- Develop and maintain sector-specific content including web, white papers, datasheets, presentations, and other sales enablement tools
- Maintain competitive awareness and develop strategies for competitive differentiation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement marketing campaigns targeting these sectors —from content creation through to execution
- Work with Customer Success to obtain customer referrals, testimonials, and case studies
- Lead and deliver industry-specific solutions training to Dragos sales team and resellers
- Collaborate with Event Marketing and Business Development teams on industry trade show strategy and sector-specific events, conferences
- Gain insight from customer success on the sector-specific needs and product capabilities and collaborate with product management to prioritize and incorporate into the Dragos product roadmap.
- Strong product marketing experience with significant experience in the Oil & Gas and Chemical sectors in a marketing, sales, business development, or consulting role
- Deep experience in and knowledge of cybersecurity and how it relates to trends such as digital transformation in Oil & Gas and Chemical operations
- Deep understanding of business and operations practices of asset owners and operators, with the ability to develop Dragos’s value proposition and messaging in the sector-specific language needed to engage our target audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Base Salary: $130,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $190,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.