- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Directly supporting the Mandiant Advantage SaaS Platform including: Attack Surface Management, Automated Defense, Intelligence, and Validation. The Field Engineering team is a multi-functional team offering solutions and support to our customers with Mandiant Advantage.
A successful Security Architect will help mature and improve our customer’s security maturity against some of the biggest threats and challenges in the industry. By ensuring delivery of unique Mandiant capabilities, we provide our customers with Mandiant expertise and insight brought from years or experience and built on Intelligence. We help our clients protect their most sensitive and valuable data through comprehensive and real-world scenarios, that will change the way environments are secured and monitored.
The Security Architect will work with clients to map potential attack vectors and build effective security solutions that protect companies against advanced attackers. In this role, you will get a chance to learn about how customers are approaching security and develop deployments to match their needs. It will require constant learning and an ability to adapt as the security environment continues to evolve and the threats evolve.
What You Will Do:
- Design security architecture around Mandiant deployments
- Implement, configure, and ensure the Mandiant platform is deployed successfully across a diverse set of customer environments
- Act as a subject matter expert across Mandiant Advantage
- Delivering technical material and presentations to Executives
- Interface with the engineering team to augment features being developed in the product
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge
- Help mature and improve the security maturity for customers across a large number of industries
- Think like an attacker to probe and identify potential attack vectors
- Troubleshoot and explain where and how security isn’t working in an environment
- Utilize advanced adversarial tactics to demonstrate security gaps
- Build deep relationships to create Mandiant advocates
- Identify recurring problems and ways we can automate the solution to help scale & expand
- Build out customer use cases, success criteria, and content
- Minimum four years of experience in Cyber Security
- Knowledgeable across multiple security technologies including: SIEM, NGFW, Proxy, IDS/IPS, DLP, EDR, A/V, WAF, SOAR
- Minimum two years’ experience in system administration for Linux/Mac/Windows
- Minimum two years working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience around enterprise organizations and building out enterprise-wide architecture plans
- Experience working with Threat Intelligence
- Strong networking background
- Experience consulting or working in a customer facing role
- Administration experience across Enterprise Windows Environments
- Minimum year scripting and working with APIs (preferably REST APIs)
- Experience working in red team, penetration testing, or application security roles
- Experience working in Incident Response or Security Operations
- OSCP, OSWP or OSCE a plus
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $130,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from Mandiant’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, Mandiant also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. Mandiant also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.