- Salary: $120000 - $120001
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Stock Options
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Travel 25
- Telework: Full Telecommute
Are you a professional, self-starter who can manage regional marketing campaigns and events with little oversight and hold yourself accountable for meeting their commitments? Do you enjoy collaborating with field sales teams and external partner organizations to build relationships and bring creative and high-impact marketing campaigns to market? Then this role could be an excellent match for you.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for running events, integrated marketing campaigns, social media, and corporate communications for the Western region of the United States. In this role, you will serve as the lead for executing marketing events and campaigns in close collaboration with the Account Manager sales team for the Western region. Additionally, you will work across the Dragos marketing team to unite events, marketing materials, demand generation, internal/external communications, digital, and social media to drive new qualified leads and sales opportunities relative to the Western region.
The Field Marketing Manager will plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines to increase brand awareness, cross-sell opportunities, and demand for the Dragos Platform, Threat Intelligence, and Professional Services. The person in this role needs to work well with multiple Sales Leaders, Account Managers across the region, and Business Development Reps.
- The coordination and execution of regional demand plans across the Western region of the US that delivers significant NEW Pipeline
- Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include Dragos led events, third party event sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops, and more to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Dragos to support new customer acquisition and expansion
- Coordinate virtual and in-person events (sponsorships, Corporate Trade Shows, Partner events, and webinars)
- Serves as the voice of sales and customers/partners back into marketing to continuously improve our GTM initiatives and share best practices
- Develop integrated social media marketing campaigns specifically targeted to the Western US.
- Collaborate with partner marketing, product marketing, digital/online, social, customer success, and others to execute field programs and grow our business in the Western US region
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- 5+ years in a Field Marketing role with a proven track record of executing and/or supporting successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience translating Account-Based Marketing into successful marketing campaigns
- Events marketing experience in B2B enterprise software; SaaS/on-demand software, events, and tradeshows a plus
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies, and risk factors
- Exceptional problem-solving skills capable of identifying potential roadblocks in advance, and proposing tangible solutions; able to act on your feet and make critical decisions quickly without heavy coaching
- Ability to interact with various levels of stakeholders and make decisions based on data and insights
- Strong written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong process orientation and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% as needed to support the Western business and participate in company meetings and team offsite
- Base Salary: $120,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $175,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.