What does a great Lead Developer do?
A great Lead Developer is at foremost the technical leader of a team of development resources. Greatly responsible to the success of any project, inspires to the delivery to solve for the right things, the right way, and on time. Responsible for advocating on best practices, communicating on the progress statuses, mentoring other developers, providing technical guidance to the team, and deciding on technical trade-offs. Would actively work with Manager/Director, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and Client-Customers to accomplish business initiatives and achieve successful results.
As a Lead Developer, you will have:
· Development Lead Experience
· Great Communication and Collaboration across different teams
· Great Experience and knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and all phases
· Great Experience and knowledge of Agile methodology and principals
· Good Experience in Application Security best practices
· Good Experience in Source Code Repository usage
· Experience in Application Architecture best practices
· Experience in resolving Conflict
· Good Personal Integrity and Accountability
· Ability to put Architecture Diagrams together when required
· Ability to perform code reviews
· Ability to Research and perform Prototype/PoC when required
As a Developer, you will have:
· 5+ years of experience in JavaEE development
· Good Knowledge of Spring web framework and components
· Good Knowledge of REST API development
· Good Knowledge of IDE usage and features (IntelliJ, Eclipse, etc.)
· Modern best coding practices for maintainability
· CVE Risk and Security Code Scanning remediation
· Modern Web tools (Maven, Gradle, npm, yarn, etc.)
· Good Knowledge of Junit and TDD frameworks
· Good Knowledge of Unit Test Code Coverage, SonarLint, SonarQube
Nice to have knowledge:
· Java DropWizard framework
· DevOps tools and components
· Cloud Experience
· API Caching Strategies
· REST vs GraphQL
· Angular UI Frontend with Typescript/ Java Script, CSS, HTML 5
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Candidate can work out of an of the following locations: Berkeley Heights,NJ; Columbus OH ; or Alpharetta, GA
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided