At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Security team is responsible for advancing the state of information security across the company globally in collaboration with numerous partners and stakeholders by prioritizing and executing security initiatives that drive down risk
- We strive to understand the threat landscape affecting our development studios, the gaming industry, and the world at large to define information security policies, standards and procedures to safeguard our business and protect our players
- We lead efforts to build enterprise security controls ranging from endpoint protection technologies to security incident and event monitoring solutions
- We have a passion for identifying threats and vulnerabilities, and coming up with clever solutions
- Perform security reviews/assessments of technology builds-outs as a part of our secure systems development lifecycle
- Participate in coordinated penetration tests, both internally executed and alongside third-parties
- Recommend security controls to mitigate vulnerabilities and risks in internal systems/software, SaaS platform and outsourcer technology integrations
- Work with IT and business teams to build compensating controls, where necessary
- Partner with Threat & Vulnerability Management to triage and report vulnerabilities identified in through security assessments and penetration tests, as well as assist verifying the exploitability of specific vulnerabilities identified through scans (e.g. Nessus Enterprise)
- Collaborate with various technology teams on enterprise security projects (e.g., hardened OS baselines, privileged access management, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of current security trends, news and changes in the threat landscape and be able to interpret them into actionable advice for staff in various types of technical and non-technical roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience running security-related activities within an Information Technology organization
- Ability to apply technically oriented concepts to problem solving and engineering design
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate others
- Knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, or application security.
- Understanding of enterprise security controls (e.g., IDS/IDP, SIEM, Endpoint Detection & Response, Vulnerability Scanners, Next-Generation Firewalls)
- Familiarity with security of common infrastructure technologies that support a software development studio: Activity Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Visual Studio, distributed software version controls systems, enterprise virtualization
- Experience with offensive security tools (e.g., BurpSuite, Nmap, Nessus)
- Experience with Red or Purple teaming.
- Experience with scripting and process automation.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: Not Provided
- Travel: Not Provided
- Telework: Not Provided