- Salary: $80000 - $130000
- Citizenship: Not Provided
- Incentives: Not Provided
- Education: High School Diploma
- Travel: No Travel
- Telework: Full Telecommute
A person in this role leverages data and security monitoring tools they need to discover threats. The position requires a blend of investigative, analytical, and technical skills to be successful at discovering threats, managing tools, and building innovative solutions that improve Information Security.
- Background or training in Information Security Operations and a firm grasp on concepts related to incident response and defending an enterprise.
- Prior experience with event monitoring/analytics platforms such as: Splunk, ArcSight, Qradar, Logrhythm, Exabeam, or Securonix is preferred. Advanced certification or training as an administrator or architect is a plus.
- Linux system administration experience. Must be comfortable working from a command line.
- Experience with data or log collection is preferred.
- Experience building monitoring content such as alerts, dashboards, and reports is ideal.
- Prior experience with one or more Information Security controls such as IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Endpoint Protection, DLP, or Application Security is ideal.
- Prior experience with networking or network traffic analysis is a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, or Python) is a plus.